Philips HeartStart MRx BiPhasic Defibrillator
Philips HeartStart MRx BiPhasic Defibrillator Philips MRx Defibrillator/Monitor is the best, most state of the art color ACLS monitor/defibrillator!
The Philips HeartStart MRx is a transport monitor/defibrillator specifically designed with EMS in mind. With a wide viewing angle and full-color display, users appreciate the ease and speed at which critical information is conveyed. Features:
- Code View: Critical information is enlarged and immediately recognized.
- 12-Lead ECG View: See all 12-leads at once and know at a glance that all leads are connected. This provides a real-time view of the patient’s condition.
- Monitor View: See 4 waves with matched-colored numeric data.
- Clinical Superiority using SMART Biphasic waveform.
- True 1-2-3 operation for fast time to shock.
- The ability to display four separated clinical waveforms and the option to view all 12 waves at once on one screen.
- Automated hourly, daily and weekly self tests, and operational “Ready-for-Use” indicator.
- Optional Temperature Monitoring.
- Optional Capnography.
Philips offers the lightest weight ACLS defibrillator/ monitor on the market. Some features that you will appreciate are:
- Lightweight – 13.2 lbs. With base unit, batteries, pads and cables.
- Largest color display – 8.4in. diagonal displays four waveforms. Others show only two or three.
- Display all 12 leads simultaneously. Large color display shows when lead is off for easy use.
- Code View – shuts off alarms and displays the critical components in larger size.
- Easy to Use – the design is intuitive and easy to use.
- Long life batteries – only 1.6 lbs, half the weight of others. Gves over 5 hours of continuous 12 lead ECG, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring with NBP every 15 minutes.
- Automatic self tests hourly and daily.
- Easily configurable.